Highlights & Features:
Oceanfront, oceanfront, oceanfront. What more can I say? This place sits along Highway A1A and since it has it's own parking lot, there is usually an unobstructed view of the ocean (see picture to the right). The food is pretty good too. We have visited twice and have had the opportunity to try a soup of the day (vegetable barley), potato skins and a patty melt. All were very goo, particularly the soup. No canned stuff here.
- Indoor and outdoor seating
- Two bars, one with a large picture window allowing indoor patrons a fine view of the water.
- Sunday Brunch
- Pretty darn good food!
- Dog Friendly outdoor seating
- Tuesday $5 burger or $6 cheese burger
- Thursday - Live Music and $5 martinis beginning at 5pm
Serving: Lunch & Dinner as well as Sunday Brunch from 10am to 2pm
Location: 2444 S. Oceanshore Blvd. * Flagler Beach * FL 32136